It is very important for you to read and understand this TERMS & CONDITIONS before you accept this document and before using the www.finflowsoft.com website (“the Website”) operated by FinFlow LLP. TERMS & CONDITIONS contains limitation on the scope of our obligations to you.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these TERMS & CONDITIONS. These TERMS & CONDITIONS apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these TERMS & CONDITIONS. If you disagree with any part of the terms you should not use the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by FinFlow LLP.
FinFlow LLP has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree FinFlow LLP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These TERMS & CONDITIONS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these TERMS & CONDITIONS will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these TERMS & CONDITIONS is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these TERMS & CONDITIONS will remain in effect. These TERMS & CONDITIONS constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
RESPONSIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these TERMS & CONDITIONS at any time. We will post these changes on the Website. It is your sole responsibility to periodically check the TERMS & CONDITIONS for any changes. By continuing to access or use our Website after those changes have been made, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Website.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or show in public any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the trademark owner.
FinFlow trademark is owned by FinFlow LLP.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. FinFlow LLP makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- In no event FinFlow LLP will be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to direct or indirect damages arising from or in connection with the use of the Website. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- You hereby indemnify and undertake to keep FinFlow LLP indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by FinFlow LLP to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of FinFlow’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by FinFlow LLP arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these TERMS & CONDITIONS, please contact us.