When processing Personal Data, the FinFlow undertakes to protect the privacy of the Personal Data.
FinFlow processes Personal Data that the Companies could provide the financial services.
The FinFlow processes Personal Data in Riga, Latvia. Data processing and storage (including backup) takes place within the European Union.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the EEA through a series of inter-company agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses authorized under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS THE FOLLOWING DATA ABOUT YOU:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.finflowsoft.com (our site).
- This includes information provided at the time of enquiring about our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
HOW WE COLLECTS PERSONAL DATA:
- apply for Services
- use the Services
- contact the FinFlow
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR:
- Provision of Services
- For protection of your and our legitimate interests
- For compliance with the requirements of the law
- To provide security
- To improve our Services
- To develop new Services
- To assess performance and other technical parameters of the Service
- To contact you
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA:
If you are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we provide adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the EEA through a series of inter-company agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses authorized under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The FinFlow ensures that the processing of Personal Data is honest and transparent, and that all rights of natural persons arising from the applicable laws and regulations shall always be attainable.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us in any convenient way.